Sunday, November 6, 2016

Thank goodness for me

Today Daylight Savings Time Ended.

I know Daylight Savings Time is most likely a good practice but my world seems more in-sync when we put our clocks back in the Fall.  I was thinking of Helios The God that rode his Chariot, that represented the Sun, moving across the Sky, which made me think of the card FREYIA from the Goddess Tarot. I also was having a couple of curious simultaneous dreams running this morning.  Losing my car (a recurring dream) and being part of big rowdy and somewhat raunchy group of people that I couldn't believe I was a part of? Those are both part of the answer to my Friday offer.  Like Freyia I must drive my own future and not join in the big machine with another company.
I am so grateful for my lovely mind and the way it thinks and dreams.  I was pretty sure that I would not take the offer but I turned it over to my higher-self after writing my pros and cons list and then I get the vision of this card, well...Everything will fall into place at least for 5 months until we go back to Daylight Savings Time.

THE GODDESS TAROT ~ Kris Waldherr

4 comments:

  1. I 'sort' of get the original WWII idea of longer daylight, but most of me thinks it is a outdated and troublesome crock of nonsense.

    It is good to think over rather than jump at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in Indianapolis and years ago Indiana did not observe DST, when I move to the southern part of state, DST was observed to mesh with the Louisville Metro area. It never has set right with me, another part of this weird old world we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how to reset my furry companions to DST; they just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a different take on DST. The animals and our furry friends don't have to look at the clock to know what hour it is. Thanks for sharing their take on DST. Wouldn't it be lovely to live on our own daily rhythms?

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...