Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Serendipity

The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way - Serendipity.

What a delightful card.  Imagine finding myself in a field of four leaf clovers.  A wonderful silly giggle bubbles up thinking about discovering such an enchanted occurrence.
I can see myself lying down and covering myself with the green petals of fortune.  After cloud watching and counting myself as one of the luckiest gals around I think I would gather some of the white clover flowers and make myself a necklace like I did as a little girl, then start gathering some of the four leafed wonders so I could share the charms with others.  Oh Happy Day! 
I am grateful for this four leaf clover day.  A Wonderland indeed.

"Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."   -The White Queen ~ Alice through the Looking Glass/Alice in Wonderland.

Wisdom of the Oracle cards - Colette Baron-Reid

4 comments:

  1. I used to make those clover necklaces also. Life was so simple then. But at that age we also didn't have much to do with choices either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of clover necklaces - they sound wonderful. :) Hope at least a few of those impossibly good things happen for you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody is happy since tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Family, friends, food, and no work. A wonderful day today unless you go to the supermarket.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...