Friday, November 18, 2016

Round and Round

Round and a round and around it goes where it stops nobody knows.


There have been many times in my life that I ended up right where I started, or it seemed so.  Repeating patterns.  Lessons that I have do several times until I get it right or know that it no longer matters and maybe never did, but I had to figure that out...School of Hard Knocks I think it is what it is called.
As I have matured I don't take it all so seriously and know that if I have a do-over, so be it - it all works out in the end.
Today I am grateful for the whole school room of Life, even those lessons I had to repeat time and again. 
So instead of asking "how did I get here again?" I will say "okay here I am again, there must be something I need to learn, so pay attention"  then I can move on.

"not all who wander are lost" 

2 comments:

  1. The thing that I like about spirals is that they build on the past but don't stay there (unlike that circle where you wind up where you started from). There is a sense of seeing from a different place and perspective with the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful deck. One thing about it, we all travel that same merry-go-round...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...