Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Don't throw caution to the wind

Again something just doesn't feel right.  This Two of Cups has a touch of malevolence to it.  The agreement just made is precarious at best since the man looks to be stepping off into what appears to be a reflection pool and what is up with that broken picture frame?

This reminds me of a song by the Temptations, Smiling Faces.

"Smiling faces, Smiling Faces, Sometimes they don't tell the truth.
Smiling faces, smiling faces tell lies and I got proof.
Your enemy won't do you no harm, 'cause you'll know where he's comin' from; don't let the handshake and the smile fool ya.
Take my advice I'm only tryin' to school ya."




Sometimes we have to work and deal with people that are just not playing fair.  It is part of Life.  Just need to be a bit cautious sometimes.  Be a bit careful of who we trust with what and where we place our next step.


Intuition will help; thankfully for the most part mine is usually spot on.


The Marco Polo Tarot


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is hard to look past a smile but I have been hurt to many times to trust somebody without caution
    Another reason to hone my intuition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you say. The Marco Polo Tarot is a bit challenging to me. The accompanying booklet states similar RWS interpretations but those pictures and scenes relate something different entirely. Enjoy your new deck.

      Delete
  2. Prudence: rational concern without worry. Look for the evidence is my motto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rational concern without worry is where I get hung up at.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...