Friday, October 14, 2016

Do I have too?

I think we all have moments in life that we stop and ask ourselves "What the hell was that, or What the hell just happened." A Tower moment.  A huge upheaval or some significant shift and the World as we knew it has changed.

I woke a second time this morning hearing myself at that moment when I came back to my body at one of my Tower moments.  Side of the highway in the midst of storm, "help me - help me" It was at that moment that the EMT's began to try to revive me.  As I approached my body and heard that plea for help I thought to myself who is saying that " help me - help me" in that tinny broken whispered plea?  Realizing it was me I had also returned back to the broken body that had survived the fall.
They are called NDE's- near death experiences.  Not all Tower moments bring us to this point but all Tower moments are fulcrums of change.  There are many days that I wished the me of me had not come back to whisper that plea of help, but here I am.  I hope that this card only came to me because of the dream that I had this morning and doesn't bring some new upheaval.

I am grateful for all those that offered a helping hand or a prayer then and now.

6 comments:

  1. My dear what an intense and frightening experience that must have been. Getting up each morning is the bravest thing one can do in a day
    Keeping you in my thoughts
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most all of us have gone through some kind of intense, frightening, catastrophic,tower moments. I am sure there are stories for you tell. It was what I woke up with this morning and so the tower card I think was a reflection of my dream remembering time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Be safe out there with the storm heading your way. Most days I am glad to be here, but those others I really have to work through.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you decided to come back. Many who've had a NDE don't seem to fear death (dying maybe) because of what they've experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not fear death. Maybe pain, sorrow and regrets, but not death itself. A gateway to the next adventure.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...