Sunday, September 11, 2016

razzle dazzle

Now this looks like a bit of fun.  As I have gotten a bit more mature I don't feel the rush of youthful excitement so much.  I still have a bit of fire in my soul, and this card reminds me to let it loose and go enjoy myself.

"It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea.  I work with it and rely on it.  It's my partner."
                                               -Jonas Salk

2 comments:

  1. That young boy's excited face reminds me of myself when I find something new to learn or do that fires up my passion. I just have to remember not to be careful not to go overboard! :)
    Love that Salk quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I guess that is why the tabby cat is there to remind us and guide us not to go overboard. I think that cat is the intuition in Salk's quote

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...