Friday, September 30, 2016

Follow Your Dreams

This fairy gal seems to have lots going on in her dreams.  Cherubs, swans, butterflies, doves and bits of roses here and there.  I wonder with so much REM activity if she wakes fully rested.
One postulated thought on dreams is, it is when the Mind does clearing work; scrapping bits of this and that and storing other pieces of information away.  As I get older I sleep less or it seems not as deeply and I wonder if my mind is going through the scrap heap of obsolete information stored away?  Maybe that is why I wake up with weird bits of this and that.  All that stored information swirled together and comes out like gobbledygook.  This morning my mind was stuck in the grove of seventy eight and half degrees, 78.5°, 78 1/2°,  78.5 degrees; in my minds eye I saw this every which way, does it mean something or is it the goo of mixes thoughts?


I always like the line in the song I Dreamed the Dream - But the tigers come at night, With their voices soft as thunder.

4 comments:

  1. I almost never remember my dreams and if I do it is gibberish like yours. I envy people who have the most amazing adventures at night
    Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure we have adventures too, just can't remember them.

      Delete
  2. I had to google it. the first return is from a MLS book :) some place in Louisiana
    75.8 C is 173 degrees F
    there's more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that is what I need to do since you mentioned MLS book. Contact everyone whose address starts 785. Ha!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...