Thursday, August 4, 2016

idk

The Oracle of Delphi was what came to mind when drawing the card.  Which is a place not a person.  I did a quick online search and the place was an ancient temple of Apollo.
This queen really feels like the High Priestess and there is something up with that pointing finger?

 I love a good mystery.  There are people who pass through my life that are more than they seem.  A mystery.  If I am lucky I get to spend some time with them and try to discern what really makes them tick.
I was intrigued by that pointing finger so the only thing I could think of was to draw the next card on top of deck and set it to the right of this Mystic.  It was the card named Ego (The Devil). Interesting.
I always liked the term the devil made me do it. He was the trickster in our house as a child that was also named 'I don't know' who now everyone uses to blame whatever on the with the acronym...idk.





5 comments:

  1. Ah... blame. Nothing ever gets solved or resolved when everyone is busy pointing fingers, does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I have done some really goofy and not so right things in my life, forget the shaming and finger pointing.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the laugh. I can remember pointing fingers from here, many times in the car. How many parents have threatened to 'stop this car right now', a threat that usually cured things for. oh, three minutes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of the worse threats when growing up, if he had to pull the car over there was going to be 'Hell to Pay.'

      Delete
    2. That reminds me of some show I saw with the family on a trip and the kids misbehaving in the backseat. Rather than stopping to discipline them, the mom pulled out a fly swatter and started swatting while driving, lol!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...