Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Bugger that

It's the little things in Life that can be either blessings or undoings.   This little fairy gardener is out in her field of daffodils and thankfully she has her ladybug companions to help her rid the garden of pests.

Those tiny 'what ifs' can be my undoing.  Those nagging little doubts of insecurity is what gets me in the end. We do the best that we can and still something can go wrong.  A lot of the time we lay the blame on ourselves and in reality no one really is to blame.  Bugs are bugs and do their thing and sometimes things just happen for no rhyme or reason. This card is traditionally the nine of wands and I can envision the guy in RWS with the bandage on his head who has beating his head on the wall.
I remember the bumper sticker in the seventies "shit happens." I was tickled when quoted in the movie FOREST GUMP.  And you know what; sometimes it just does.

FAIRY Tarot Cards -  Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you can still buy ladybugs here in garden centers. We've had years here where you can scrape them off the sunny side of the house with a shovel. Beware the helpful with intentions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting now that you mention it I read a FB post of someone that I know and she was involved in a Ladybug release program. Its those orange asian ones that are everywhere. I wonder if there is that much of a difference?

      Delete
  2. I agree, life just happens. The Universe isn't punishing anyone. But the more overwrought I am about, the more I increase my suffering. Then I have twice the load to bear! (Which incidently, reflects all that whining on my post today, lol.)
    We don't have a lot of the native ladybugs anymore, but tons of the non-native Asian ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been through the ringer, you are entitled to some whine time.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...