Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Purple Wave

When I first looked at this card I thought of the Fool.  Taking the 'leap'.  I noticed that lots of interpretations of The Fool have her/him taking their leap to the left.   The action in this card is everything is leaning to the left.  This Fool is distinctively Purple. No varying shades and actually feels like she/he is in a tai chi pose, all angular.  Is this Fool bending time and going back to tell her/his younger self some important piece of insight, mystery, magic?

Quantum Physics holds the hypothesis that the flow of time -past, present, and future are all occurring at the same time.  I don't want to change my past; if I did I would not be here right at this moment pondering time.  Would I be any wiser? Ha, just different mistakes would be made.  I can go back to memories and change the way I feel about them and that might help me in the right here and now.  But go back...no.

"I said Mr Purple People Eater, what's your line?
He said eating purple people and it sure is fine.
But that's not the reason that I came to land.
I wanna get a job in a rock n roll band." ~ from song Purple People Eaters

GATEWAY Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

4 comments:

  1. I've found great comfort and peace is accepting what is. Some spend their life trying to change what is done and dead. It is way more fun being proactive about today and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you there. Like you I have had to come to peace with the trauma in my life. Like your quote from yesterday, its dangerous business going out your front door, but I refuse to cower in fear.

      Delete
  2. Reminds me a little of Warrior II pose in yoga:
    http://www.yogabasics.com/asana/warrior-ii/
    There's so many possibilities when you lean forward instead of hold back.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does look like the warrior pose. Something definitely bending time and perception.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...