Monday, July 11, 2016

Polarity action

This two could be all about choices.  That sphere she is holding makes me think of a 'amplification sphere'.  That's the term that popped in my head.  Something that one speaks into and then sends out into the ethers.  Or maybe a it is a received message sphere that someone has sent to me.  A different type of message device yet it seems I am somewhat familiar with it, from another time or place.

I stand at the ready for change, yet unsure what will be next.  That's the crux of choices.  This or That.  If I am unclear of what I want or need to do then how can there be change?  I think maybe speaking into the sphere with what I want and need and sending it out in to the World will help me be clear about my intentions.
At least I am not walled in.  I stand on top of the wall and realize that the world is not flat and I won't fall off the edge.

"Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." ~ White Queen  from ALICE IN WONDERLAND

RIDER WAITE SMITH Tarot.

3 comments:

  1. Unless it is an emergency, I'm of the mind to wait a bit if I don't know what to do. If I react to the pressure of feeling like I need to do something instead of being patient and acting with forethought, I usually go from the frying pan into the fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have burn marks from when I have jumped from the frying pan into the fire. Ouch!

      Delete
  2. That was my first thought when I saw this card: you've climbed the wall!
    Enjoy the view for now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...