Friday, July 29, 2016

bamboozle

'That dog won't hunt.'  That is the the thought that came to me when I drew this card.  That dog is looking over at me and her expression relays the same thought.  It is that sideways glance that we give and get, that conveys a bit of disbelieve at something just heard or seen.  Really?

I will keep this in mind today as others come across my path.  Listen to what they have to say but be forewarned that there maybe mischief in their words or actions. 






CELTIC Lenormand Chloe McCracken Will Worthington

3 comments:

  1. We communicate only such a small portion in words. the major part is done by gesture, posture, and facial expression. Pff so difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's hunting what he wants to hunt, not what someone else thinks he should be hunting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...