Monday, June 6, 2016

Where is the bird?

There is about Nine different ways I can look at this card.  Success, smug satisfaction,  prosperity, fulfillment, good luck, rewards, bonuses, happiness, desired outcome; all typical Nine of Cups themes.  Yet after achieving what we want or think we want, what's next?  Always looking for the next achievement or accomplishment.  I wonder after the cat ate the canary did he think what's next, or now what?  He had been planning his ways on getting the tasty little bird, so what will he do with all his time now? NO, I think the cat just went to the nearest windowsill, found a patch of sunshine and enjoyed the moment. That is living in the moment.  The right here right now.  That's all there really is.  Enjoy.

THE LINESTRIDER'S Journey - Siolo Thompson

The backside of this tarot deck.  The author says that way you don't know if a card is reversed or not, as you shuffle.  Kind of looks like a card from a inkblot test, not that I have ever taken one, just what I have seen on television.  Also it looks like it could be conjoined tadpoles.  The author states Linestriders are those thoughts, ideas, and people that straddle lines, or "dances on the edge of magic and logic"


4 comments:

  1. I see a letter that has been read in the rain. Classic example, Casablanca. Something that changes the life course while we tear along unaware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see the rain drenched letter. I love the cards something different for everyone.

      Delete
  2. I fully agree!!The sun is shining so lots of possibilities to enjoy the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a pair of old men (with topknots) sitting down to play checkers or some other game.
    Wow, that card definitely catches the smug feeling of contentment!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...