Thursday, June 30, 2016

La la la la la

I drew the Three of Cups again today, and I went to the eartheart wisdom cards for clarification and deeper meaning.  When I drew the Sing card and then the quote began with Three Are One In Song, I knew it was more than a coincidence with three's appearing in both cards. 'coincidence - I think not'  is a much quoted euphemism.

Singing also opens the throat charkra, helping me voice my hopes, wishes, wants, and desires.  So today I sing and sing from my heart.


The GODDESS Tarot - Kris Waldherr
eartheart wisdom - Artwork & words by Sue Lion




5 comments:

  1. I wish I could hear you sing now! This post reminds me How much I sung when I was younger, I also played the piano and the flute but due to a damaged nerve in my finger it hurts too much to play nowadays but singing I should definitely do more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have to tell you, I don't sing so well. I am deaf in right ear so I never could really carry a tune. It might be because I am deaf or the mean ole nun in 4th grade that told me to stand in the back and do nothing cause I couldn't sing and my off key singing was disruptive to the rest of the class. Maybe that's where it all started? Now in my own home - nobody has to listen. do re me fa so la ti do

      Delete
    2. I am deaf on the left side and I had a family who compared my singing to caterwauling. Maybe we could start a choir :)
      Meow! :D

      Delete
  2. Singing also opens the throat chakra,
    I did not know that. I think when I was studying chakras most of my mental capacity was lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see the 3 of Cups, I always think of finding my "tribe," a person or people I can speak openly and honestly with who share my exploration of the spiritual. Sometimes I find them here where I live, and other times online. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...