Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Here take my place

Anytime I see a billy goat in whatever format I automatically think of me.  My birthday is in January under the sign of Capricorn with the goat as a designator.  Goats often like to take the higher place. Who has not watched goats as they butt those about to be at the top?  If it is all in fun not a big deal, if it gets serious...It takes a lot of time and energy to try to stay on top, and eventually it takes it toll and there are others waiting to be the queen/king of the hill.

I am at the point in my life that I am ready to let go of some things.  I don't always need to be right.  I was always the go to gal and I no longer want or need to be; let someone else.  As time goes on family, friends, and coworkers thin out more and more, so organization skills are not as commanding.  Not that I want to be put out to pasture.  Let someone else take the place on pride rock. If someone challenges me on anything today, I think I will just step aside and let them have their way.  I am sure there is something of new interest - just over there...

The LINESTRIDER'S Journey - Siolo Thompson

4 comments:

  1. Life can be pretty exciting a few steps away from the top too. I have learned to say no once in while and it served me well
    I hope today is a much better day than yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice. Yesterday the internal storm clouds did brew and I had a dark cloud around me most of yesterday. Didn't experience a 9ofcups day at least not on a level I was aware of. Be well.

      Delete
  2. Joseph Goldstein suggested that instead of trying to let go, we might have an easier time "letting be." I liked that advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can walk away easier than letting it be. If I am there I want to fix it, tweak it, change it. That's just me.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...