Saturday, June 25, 2016

again, this or that

From the Stillness of the Lake yesterday to Volatility of the Volcano today.  This or That?  Seems that cards have me swinging from one extreme to the other.  Yesterday I looked forward to a lite day on the job and thought that the Lake card hinted at the same. Wrong.  What should have been a easy peazy day was fraught with problems.  Things went from not so good to really lousy in short order.

So, not to sure about this draw today.  Since yesterday had problems can this day be even more challenging?  I hope not.  I also know that how I react to either this possible tower moment or the tranquility at the Lake's edge is really up to me.
This is the stuff that high blood pressure and strokes are all about.  This volatile swing of the pendulum.  Give me Rainbows and Unicorns.



EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steve D. Farmer

4 comments:

  1. Once we finally decided to sell our farm land up north, we had four deals fall apart...very mad making and stressful. Here is to smooth closed deals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People think real estate sales is so easy and prosperous, the truth is it is challenging, difficult, and most days just not worth the effort. I should have tried for disability in 2012/2013 but now stuck. It is miserable.

      Delete
  2. Some things we can't control but we can control how we respond to it.
    However, do prefer to lake too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully today I can keep my unhappiness about the whole thing in perspective.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...