Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What lies beneath

I woke from a curious little dream this morning.  There were all these cars that had been submerged not necessarily a lake but something similar.  The water had been drained to exposed these vehicles. I was part of this parliamentary group trying to decide why they were hidden beneath the water and what to do with them?  Some of the cars seem to just not be there and then there were eight left, two rows of four.  There was more dissension amongst the group and some left.  I was aware that I was within a dream and that these other people were facets of myself and the cars were directions my life could have taken but didn't.

What an appropriate card to draw today.  Typically this Eight is portrayed as an individual walking away from eight cups; as we move through our life there are times and things we walk away from.  In this Eight I seemed to be moving along at some brisk pace by something submerged beneath me.  I am cutting through the water fast enough to cause a bit of wave action but it is not by me, at least not on the surface.  What moves me along today are the choices I made in the past, some remembered and some not. I am not sure what all that green water is about, but in the water I can see a double reflection of me, Maiden, Mother, and Crone - Past, Present, and Future, all converging and moving me along my way. 

The Journey through the Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert



3 comments:

  1. Nice post. I wonder in dream therapy if swimming across water is the same as crossing water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure and if you figure it out let me know. What's with all that green water?

      Delete
  2. Indeed a wonderful example of synchronicity. Maybe green water stands for decisions of the heart????

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...