Monday, May 30, 2016

Turn Back

Yesterday I had been invited to a back yard get together.  I had an afternoon appointment so I went later in the day.  I used to spend lots of time with some of these people, then life, family, and career put me on another path.  I had not seen some of them in many years, and it was kind of sad really that most were in exactly the same place and space as they were 15 years ago?  After awhile with all the "remember this and that" - it dawned on me it wasn't just reminsicing with me of days gone by but that they were still in the same place and that's all they had, 'the good ole days.'
I am so grateful I am not stuck in that labyrinth, and found my way through.

Oracle Cards -THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE Sonia Choquette



4 comments:

  1. Some of my old friends have never moved beyond the tiny circle we stood in at eighteen. Don't know if that is comfort or dullness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Carolyn. I guess often major life events cause us to find our way out and move on. At least that was it like for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking this might have something to do with all those horses. Moving along...

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...