Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Read

Do Some Research.  This has become much easier with the Internet at hand.  Now when something catches my interest I can do my research with a click.  I used to love going to the library and doing research and finding out all those things that needed to be known and I still do that from time to time, but really it is so much easier to open a new window and click and immediately limitless information is available.

The Internet does make life easier.  A lot of my work in sales is done with the assistance of the Internet.  Spending time on this blog - Internet.  The Internet is so woven into the fabric of our lives we take it for granted.  I still like to go to the Library and check out books.  There is something about holding a book, listening to the almost silent whisper of the page as I turn it, and the mesmerizing effect found within the covers of a book.

"I am learning all the time.  The tombstone will be my diploma." -Eartha Kitt


MAGICAL MESSAGES from the fairies -Doreen Virtue


1 comment:

  1. When Rob crossed back into the US from Canada this week most of the Customs computers were down. Believe me, there was quite the back up :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...