Thursday, May 5, 2016

Be Yourself

"This situation calls for you to be your authentic self, which is the basis for your personal power. " Todays card goes hand in hand with the card of yesterday - Assertiveness, both are part of our daily work.  Be who you are and who you were born to be.  

These cards from the MAGICAL MESSAGES from the fairies, are really simple - sugary sweet oracle cards.  I definitely prefer cards with no printing and captions that sway my mind to think what the author has imprinted on them.  I can see if I was to do readings and someone had a quick question this deck would be a good choice.  EZPZ.  Other than that I love unicorns, mythical and magical they can transport me to fairyland.  I wonder if I can find some fairy dust?  Where is Tinkerbell when you need her?

Simple Times, Simple Things, Simple Really. ~ Me

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes these sweet and innocent cards can give you just the boost you need!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...