Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Airborne and Grounded

Yesterday I tuned into the Hay House World Summit and listened to an interview with Dr. Joe Dispenza.  He was discussing the healing and the transformational awareness that one can achieve during meditation.  He tells us in deep meditation that we can become Pure Consciousness -"at your absolute best when you get beyond yourself."  I have heard this before but I can get distracted in my meditation and have not yet reached this pinnacle.

Here I see true awareness of oneself in body and thought.  A walking meditation in a lavender field, with my body completely rooted in the earth, yet part of me is airborne.  I think at this moment pure awareness and healing can be achieved.
Recently there was a meditation class that I stopped in and joined for the evening and the instructor mentioned that while on vacation we are more conscious and aware.  All the sights, sounds, flavors, and colors, everything is more vivid, we are more Present.  We disengage from our lives and immerse ourselves in vacation mode, a definite form of meditation.
Maybe a vacation to this rich and luscious lavender field is something to consider.

Journey through the Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

4 comments:

  1. I believe it. I spent nearly the whole of the day yesterday looking at clouds. amazing sights as we traveled across Idaho and Utah maybe not even noticed as they went about their daily tasks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is why we enjoy vacations so much, because not only do we get aware from the daily grind, we vacate our mind as well.

      Delete
  2. Be careful not to reach for this blissful experience. This longing will transport you from the present into the future in a slit second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see this card, I wish I could get lavender to grow here. I love the smell!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...