Saturday, April 9, 2016

The High Priestess

Her she is again.  Going to think about her.



Much later in day. . . I drew this High Priestess last Saturday as well.  I realized a little bit ago the only thing that was similar is that my niece decided to stop by both days.  Last week she called and asked to come by and use my office for a bit.  This week she call late morning and asked if I would like to go to lunch, my treat of course since she is still in college.
My niece doesn't appear highly intuitive and not much in to secrets, nor spiritual or occult studies, so still clueless.  
She has been studying intently for 6years working toward her Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.  So still not sure; still it is the only connection to drawing The High Priestess last Saturday and this Saturday. 

5 comments:

  1. I imagine taking time to think and reflect is just what she'd approve of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely high priestess.
    How do you pull your cards? If you are shuffling and the dealing from the top you will get a lot of the same cards showing up because the top and bottom cards don't move much.

    On the road today. I'm trying an app for the first. Beginning tomorrow we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always shuffle my cards till I feel like a stopping point. Then I cut them and draw the top card. Always have done it that way. When I drew the High Priestess today, I wasn't so sure of her again. I was going to put her in the deck and reshuffle for a redraw or to find her and the cards on either side of her for some kind of explanation. She would not go back in deck. I tried to slide her back in the deck several times and the other cards resisted. So I had to honor the draw and leave her staring back at me.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I hardly ever get her and to get twice in same week. I just answered Sharyn's question above. She wanted to be acknowledged again today and would not reinsert in the deck. I don't know she is trying to convey?

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...