Friday, April 15, 2016

Perspective

After working so hard to build and maintain our place in the world, it can only take a 'lighting' moment to bring it all down?  This life has been enduring hardship for awhile in the apparent drought and with the fire burning in the backdrop, though the smoke seems to be drifting away and the grounds are not scorched.  The wands out front seem to notate a boundary that indicates a line drawn in the sand...I will do this and not do that. Yet when faced with possible destruction can we change and cross those lines we have drawn?

The tender young ivory indicates yes.  I have said in days past and with some certainty, "no I wouldn't do this or that."  Life changes us and the woman I was at twenty or thirty is not the woman I am today. I have had those Lighting moments and a really large event that altered who I am.  At the core of me maybe much of me is the same, but the edges of me have softened out.  I do allow room for some changes and maybe a little something new. 
If something or someone challenges my way of thinking today, I will give them or the situation the benefit of the doubt.

The Tarot of Durer ~ Lo Scarabeo

2 comments:

  1. Maybe that's how we become "wise women" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so. Yesterday I commented that the King of Pents looked like he was in the process of becoming The Hermit. Somewhere along the line we all begin to shapeshift into a higher state of beingness.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...