Tuesday, March 8, 2016

You Are Safe

Sometimes, well a lot of times I can get wrapped up in my own life, with fear, worry, work, joy, and life that I don't think of others' lives that are filled with life, joy, work, worry, and fear.    This poor little butterfly hanging on for dear life, hiding beneath the petals of a flower.  I think a lot of us and the wonderful creatures of the Earth have days when fear takes hold and we just have to hold on and get through it.  
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D Roosevelt


These days we have a lot more to fear than fear itself.  Extra precaution is called for in lots of situations.  This butterfly may not be the focus of attention of those birds, but better safe than sorry is also very good advice.   I am going on about my day and know that I am safe, but if something doesn't feel right I might just duck for cover and let a whatever may come, pass before continuing on my way.   And if I encounter someone that seems to have an agenda counter to mine, I will give her/him a little consideration because they might be coming from a place of fear.


THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE Oracle Cards - Sonia Choquette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...