Thursday, March 17, 2016

Reflection

Justice can present itself in many forms.  Balance can be found in yes/no, right/left, dark/light, do this and don't do that.  We each must find our own way to bring Balance to our lives.  As in this card what I send out usually reflects back to me.  If  I think there will trouble in a situation, there usually is.  If I wake up and say "what a glorious day" then the day is usually a pretty good day.  I can be my own best friend or my own worst enemy. 



Each day I try to do the right thing.  Be fair minded and objective with all that I see and everyone that I interact with. Sure there will always be people upset with me and the world around them, there is not much I can do about that.  With this Justice card I think I am advised that something or someone may provoke me today and  I hope to be fair minded and keep my balance when and if adversity presents itself.   This Sacred Site is within me.
Actions speak louder than words.

SACRED SITES TAROT  ~Lo Scarabeo

4 comments:

  1. "I can be my own best friend or my own worst enemy."
    That's what I've discovered today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can really get in my own way. I often say to myself, "Carolyn, don't make this harder than it has to be."

      Delete
  2. Justice and the High Priestess. Two cards that always make me feel dumber than a door knob ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bit of problem with this Justice, and now that you mention it Justice and the High Priestess are a bit of struggle for me as well. I think it makes us take a closer look at ourselves. And you are a beautiful being not a hunk of brass, don't think of yourself that way.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...