Monday, March 28, 2016

One foot in front of the other

The Fool, or in this deck the Dreamer, advises me that it is never too late to start something new.  The Fool reminds me the journey is never ending and sends a clear message to me "go ahead start something new."   This fairy starting out has bundled her experiences up and takes them along with her. She has her faithful companions along with her, the dog to remind her there is always someone or something to love and who loves us, and the cardinal reminding me that there are those who are unseen that accompany me throughout my life, family members who have passed and angels. 

The only thing that doesn't work for me are those boots this fairy has chosen to wear on her journey. Sometimes I make mistakes and I don't choose correctly, but what the heck, as long I keep going forth, questing, searching for my place in the scheme of things, that's the adventure.  I have been reading this book the last few days, WHEAT BELLY, and today I am starting a change of menu.  Wheat elimination.  That's my something new and of course I waited until after all the Easter celebrations.  And instead of boots, it will be tennis shoes to get back out there on doing daily walks around the neighborhoods and parks. 

FAIRY TAROT CARDS - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

3 comments:

  1. do you have a fit bit? I've been wearing mine for years. Each day when I get up and put it on it at least sets my intention. We could friend each other at fitbit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. No I do not have a fit bit. I didn't get the whole thing about putting more about me out in the world on another device, though everything about us is out there already. If you recommend it I will go check them out this week and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking is great but I couldn't live without my wheat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...