Friday, March 25, 2016

Light

'LOVE in Light ~ Ah, light flows like water, surrounds me with inspiration, illuminates my path, and keeps me attentive. It is endless, just like love. It swirls ad waves in the timeless whispers of protection and caring. I lift my arms to the magical light. Moon essence softens me. I breathe in earth's gentleness and the universe's promises and soak in the comfort of belonging. Light infuses my internal seeing so I can pursue my dreams and goals with confidence. Love infuses my heart so I can make a difference in the world. I am the beacon that illuminates and inspires.'

Above quote by Sue Lion on the back of card. eartheart wisdom
Life from this perspective would be the life I would and do wish for others and myself.  I know that there has to be balance in the world so we are presented with the darkness so we can appreciate the Light.  One day hopefully we will all realize that we are the Light. I like to look at the lights in the night sky.  Right now I am particularly enchanted when I get to watch the steady pinpoint of light as the Space Station circles the Earth. NASA posts the times and starting next week there will be a couple of nights when the pinpoint of light will be seen for 5 or 6 minutes.  Sunlight reflected on the Station allows me/us to view this spectacular feat of engineering.  SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER quoted from STAR TREK.  I actually think the final frontier is with us, but I always loved and still do, watching STAR TREK.

5 comments:

  1. I think the final frontier might just be within us too - we tend to look everywhere else first! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Star Trek. Love it form the first episode until the last. (and the movies) I had a huge crush on Spock when I was a young girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit taken with Kirk's swagger. Then Captain Picard - whew, be still my heart.

      Delete
  3. Have the seen the night sky in the desert, clear away from earth lights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not. It is on my bucket list. On my 50th birthday my family gave me a weekend get away and part of package was night time telecope viewing from the Louisville Amateur Astronomy Club, that owns 50 acres about an hour out in Indiana. It was fabulous out there in the complete dark. The desert sky would be even more glorious, I think.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...