Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Checklist

The orbs that this Fairy is juggling appear more to me like thought bubbles, the kind we see over pictures with thoughts that the character is thinking.  I am like this a lot of times.  So many things grab my attention it can be difficult to focus on just one or two things.  Then with this scattering of thoughts nothing much gets done or what I do manage to do is a bit sloppy. 

So for my card of advice today, just keep it simple.  Work on the couple of the most important or pressing items on my to do list and let those other task float along, I will get to them.  I have found that the things that really need to get done, get done and rest will wait till I get to them.
Easy Peasy.




FAIRY TAROT  CARDS - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a message I needed to hear today! :)
    Thanks Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... Simplicity. Definitely an undervalued practice!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...