Thursday, March 31, 2016

Carolyn Day

It always amazes me when I draw a card two days in a row.  It  definitely gets my attention.  A lot of times when I look at a card drawn on a subsequent day it usually has a different feeling than the previous day.  Yesterday I saw this fairy's missing wings and wondered at her sacrifice for success.  Today I just see her riding in on her success.  Do I try to down play my successes and achievement worried that others may see me riding on my 'High Horse'?  It's a thought

The accompanying  booklet ~ "Congratulations on a job well done! This isn't a time to be shy or humble. Even if you normally don't seek attention, it's healthy to bask in glow of your accomplishments...Wonderful news is on its way." 
Well okay.  Not getting anything else I am going with the booklet and authors interpretation.  Well good for me. Yay Carolyn, you go get 'em girl.  Sometimes it is difficult to celebrate my accomplishments but if I don't appreciate myself, who else will?  So today March 31, 2016 is officially Carolyn Day!

FAIRY TAROT CARDS -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

5 comments:

  1. You make a good point. I think sometimes we're more willing to accept criticism than we are praise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really do. Part of our Life lesson I am sure is to love one's self.

      Delete
  2. I'll put up my sunflower flag in honor. You Are important. Probably in ways you'll never even realize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what your sunflower flag ritual is but it sounds like a high honor, so thank you. I am painting myself a rock that reads Carolyn's Day and placing it on my desk.

      Delete
  3. Its already hard to accept the compliments of other but to vie myself praise openly is even harder
    I like the idea of a "Carolyn day Stone"

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...