Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Alchemy

"Choose transformation and the passion for living will rise from what you let go.  Time for Change!  Let the fire of passion, the heat of emotion, the ignition of radical change burn in your energy field to give you the confidence that the path you are on is perfect.  First, the fire. Then, to ashes. Then, to rest. Then, to an amazing and wonderful renewal.  Beauty is often sculpted and molded through the process of alchemy.  Today is the perfect day to reach into the fire and extract that which feeds your heart.  It's time to let go of the old become what's new." -Sue Lion

Sounds good to me.  Lately I have been in a bit of a funk.  Hoping the Spring will help me slough off the apathy that has enveloped me of late.  I have been putting a brave face on it all, but that is beginning to wear.  Winter really wore on me this year, and it wasn't even that harsh of a winter.  I feel like I have been holding on to by my fingertips to get through the short dark days of Winter.  Hope Springs Eternal.  I look forward to a bit of Alchemy and change with the new Season.


Magic & Myth ~ affirmation cards - Sue Lion

1 comment:

  1. As I've said before I am also in desperate need of some Spring energy to rise up from Winter's ashes

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...