Friday, February 12, 2016

To Be or Not to Be

Life has taught me to try to be the best me I can be.  Trying to 'weasel' my way out of things or not doing the right thing always comes back to bite me.  This card warns me, Me, of not being a Weasel today.  To watch my temper today and not get manipulative, just to get my way.  So with fair warning I will try to be on my best behavior all day.  Most days I do manage that but sometimes I slip up and can be a little mean if things don't go the way I want. 'my bad'

Weasel - stealth
Weasel seeks out secrets using innate ability for silent observation.  it can squeeze through tight situations into areas of life others cannot enter.  When threatened, it won't hesitate to attack.  Be clear about anger's sting.  Silence isn't a sign of weakness but beware of being manipulative.
SPIRIT ANIMALS Oracle Deck - Sue L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...