Tuesday, February 23, 2016

No, not for me

It looks like it's tournament time.  All dressed up and ready for the day ahead.  Mostly for show it seems, but still he needs his wits about him as he prepares for the  archery competition.  "No I don't want to have a drink, here take it back."  Celebration comes after the success.

I think a lot of Pages are about communication and beginning something new.  Maybe he used to party in his college years or days gone by but now he has to get down to showing that he can do what he has been learning and practicing. 
So for today I will look for a new way of doing, saying, or starting something.  I am bored anyway so some new approach will go a long way to lifting me out of apathy.

"Oh the things you can find if you don't stay behind."  -Dr Suess

MARCO POLO TAROT - Lo Scarabeo

1 comment:

  1. He does seem to be keeping that cup at arms length, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...