Monday, February 22, 2016

Look a little closer

This juggling act seems improbable.  Two maybe three things going on all at once but more than that I am not sure.  I don't know why the artist decide to place six spheres in this card when normally there are just two with this pentacle drawing.  Even though a lot of times I am  trying to choose between the tasks at hand, there are more things going on in my life than just, this and that.

The Hand is Quicker than the Eye is an old expression, especially when it comes to parlor tricks.  But in reality the Eyes are much quicker than the hands.   The art of distraction is what causes me to lose my focus.
If  I change the angle of my view than sometimes I can really see what is going on.   So for today I will keep myself vigilant for things that aren't really what they seem.
Dr Wayne Dyer used to always quote, "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change."

THE MARCO POLO TAROT  - Lo Scarabeo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...