Sunday, February 7, 2016

Home

Busy as a beaver.  Guess today I need to get up and tend to my home.  Shore it up a bit.  There is washing to be done, some dusting and vacuuming.  Simple things really.  If I become adrift in my life this is good place to start.  Home.  It was how I was taught; first make sure you have a place over your head and then make sure you take care of it.


'Beaver is the dreamer of safe family and a well-contructed home that leaves many doors open.  It protects what it has through conscientious work.  Teamwork honors the contributions of others.  Achievement is gained in the power of consistent work and a cheerful demeanor.'
Spirit Animals Oracle Deck -Sue Lion

4 comments:

  1. I don't care much for housework, but there is nothing like it when I want to get out of my overactive mind and ground myself in the now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleaning house does get you out of your head and when done a nice sense of accomplishment.

      Delete
  2. I always need to have my bed made and the dishes finished before I go anywhere. Who knows why, but it is always nice to come home to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to keep my house in fine tuned order, now a days, not so much. Pre Spring Cleaning is in order.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...