Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Here's to it then

This King of Cups is focused on the past.  He holds his cup and looks off to the right, maybe stuck in a memory.   What he should be focused on is what has got his dog's attention.  Something out there coming their way. Nothing worrisome since the dog doesn't seem alarmed. I am curious is to where everyone else is?  Someone had to drag his throne up there and pour his beverage in his cup. 





I guess today I better pay attention to what is in front of me or something forthcoming.  Not get stuck in 'used to be' and just get on with it.  Sometimes I get stuck in my own thoughts and don't give enough attention to other things going on around me; so today I best keep my thoughts more focused on the here and now.

"What is past is prologue."  - William Shakespeare


SACRED CIRCLE TAROT - Anna Franklin & Paul Mason

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel the need to shut the door on the past (I learn from my mistakes), but I sure wouldn't want to live there. Plus what I have in my memory probably isn't an accurate match to the reality of what was. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember so much of my past. My sibs usually come to me for details of the days long gone. Sadly as I age, a bit those memories are not quite as clear. Maybe cause I have squeezed much more in my brain that something had to go. Ha!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...