Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Go Forth

This is my call to action.  I have thought about starting a new project of self improvement and today is my start date.  Here is the energy and enthusiasm to get myself going.  If there was a card to say 'yep get going' this is the card.  This Knight stands at the ready with a flame held high and really is ready for some action, "Lets get this show on the road!'

Yesterday I spent the day with my Sisters.  I love them all.  For the most part my sisters have spent a good portion of their lives as 'victims', always placing the blame - never taking responsibility for themselves; not good for them, but for me I worked a little harder at not sliding into the abyss.  I will not go quietly into the night (no pun intended).  Just cause I am getting along in years I will not settle, there are things to do, maybe a few more quests!  Just the spark of action I need to get going.CHARGE.

SACRED CIRCLE TAROT -Anna Franklin & Paul Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...