Friday, February 26, 2016

For a day

Now this is an activity I can wrap my head around.  Chasing butterflies.  Simple, easy, carefree living.  This adventurer is about to get a good soaking but I don't think it will diminish his joy.  He and his traveling companion will get a good laugh about the whole thing and then continue on their way.  The Sun is brightly shining and he and his clothes will soon dry.  And I think he has fallen before and lost one of his sandals in the last creek and just continued on his journey.

Live for today, just for today.  Bundle up the cares and worries and leave them for another day.   And who knows when you think you are taking a misstep, the bundle of worries I carry may slip off like my other shoe and wash away down stream. 
It is a little early in the year for butterflies, but I do have a butterfly brooch and I think it will go smartly with a sweater today.

"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all of our lives." - Albert Einstein

MARCO POLO Tarot - Lo Scarabeo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...