Tuesday, February 2, 2016

?

No other card upsets me like this one, The 10 of Swords from the RWS deck.  Months prior to the trauma I suffered in 2012 I drew this card a lot.  So to draw this card just gives me the heebie jeebies and I cannot be objective. 

I will carry the dark cloud with me all day.  Maybe I will just go back to bed and hide under the covers.  Hopefully this is the only day I draw this card and whatever storm that is brewing on the horizon just blows by. 






Rider Waite Smith Tarot

3 comments:

  1. It already has, you are still hanging on to its coattails.
    We just can't fight the good fight every darn day, and this card reminds you of that. Same as my ace today. And sometimes coattails is all we have to cling to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to focus on the rising sun on the horizon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I went and painted me a little rock to carry in my pocket "All is Well" so I have a little talisman to cheer me through the day.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...