Thursday, February 25, 2016

Beware

Today I drew the Seven of Swords and nothing much came to me from the image.  It is so different than most seven of swords cards, even down to just one sword appearing in the imagery.  So I put it back in the deck and reshuffled thinking of the seven of swords and then I went looking for the card again, and the two flanking cards to help me fathom the message.
There are two players in each card seemingly doing everyday things for them, but are they?   The Seven of Swords can usually mean trickery and possibly theft.  Well here we have it, I see it. In the first card the one gal is checking out the others art to use the idea for herself.  The middle card now is clear to me, the dude with the sword is not standing ready to defend, but is going to take the jeweled orb even if he has to kill the setting overlord.  The third card just came off as beware the 'smile and handshake' the one guy is definitely up to no good.
Again I better pay attention to what is going on around me today.

Sharyn, you are right this deck is making me dig a little deeper. Thanks.

MARCO POLO Tarot -Lo Scarabeo


3 comments:

  1. Like Sharyn, I've grown to like decks that veer slightly from the norm. You ended up with a sharp reading after adding the two other cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't figure out the message, but the other two card helped.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...