Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Wowzaa

Happy Birthday to Me!  Today is my Birthday, yay!  I get to celebrate another year.  I never was one to be all 'oh not another year' - birthdays came and went and it was more like checking the day off the calendar.   Not anymore.  Since the tornado trauma in 2012 I realize it is a celebration of another year on this glorious planet Earth.  I want another day and another year, so since I got what I want I am going to celebrate.

I work with tarot and oracle cards, affirmations and other augury symbols to help me along my path of Healing, Health, and Wellness.  I also pay attention to other pictures (worth a 1000 words) and  events that will help me on that path.  I got to say this snap shot of Helen Mirran really speaks to me.  All that gloriousness.  She has it all together.  Recently celebrating 70 birthday, she flaunts her wonderful self.  Wowzaa. 


What if your fairy godmother
is the wisest, smartest version of your self - whispering from the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...