Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I Do

               WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN
We've only just begun, White lace and promises, A kiss for luck and we're on our way, We've only begun...
Sharing horizons that are new to us, Watching the signs along the way, Talkin' it over just the two of us, Working' together day to day...    -The Carpenters

Isn't this how most relationships begin.  Ahh the rosy glow of beginnings of new love.

I never did marry.  I never found the 'someone' that I wanted to say 'Yes I will stay with you the next 70 years of my life.'  I couldn't do it.  I watched my parents struggle, my older sisters and their not so well chosen mates.  Now much older I can see my parents did pretty darn good, considering where they came from.  I learned their stories and their childhood misery's and see that yes they started off this way and then Life happened. Work to do, the castle to be cleaned, 7 children to raise.  There can be joy and happiness but you have to make that a priority in your life. 


The GODDESS Tarot -Kris Waldherr

1 comment:

  1. Our cards are on the same wavelength today. I figure marriage is the hardest job anyone can have, you both have to work at it every day, and so many treat it as a vacation... :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...