Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wait and see

I have had a lot of these days in my life.  Wait and see.  I wonder if it is a lesson in patience?  When I was a child, we had to 'wait and see' what kind of mood Dad was in that day before we could play, have dinner, watch tv.  In my younger years it was a wait and see what everyone in the group collective wanted to do.  I got tired of the all waiting... so I chose to do a lot of things on my own.


My business has stalled these last few weeks and I am waiting for things to turn around.  Instead of getting ready to go in panic mode because no one is calling, this is a reminder that the Wheel turns and my 'Ships' are coming to port.

'All good things come to those who wait' - While that may be true it drives me batty waiting.


The GODDESS Tarot - Kris Waldherr


1 comment:

  1. I need your email Carolyn, if you don't mind. you can leave a message on the blog with it, I won't post it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...