Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Seeing Deeper

On the surface is seems bleak and cold.  Winter is like that.  As the cold winds blow, we keep our heads down out of the wind and endure the cold winter days.  Maybe instead of rushing through my day trying to get it all done, I slow my pace and really look around me.  Winter is its own special time. There is beauty in the stillness of the forest and in the quiet places with in me.

For the next few days there are possibilities of lots of snow.  Better dig out my snow boots and get ready for a walk in a winter wonderland.  Since this title is Reflection, maybe get my mirror out and do some 'Mirror' work today.

"I think that I shall never see
A Poem lovely as a tree."  - from the poem - TREE by Joyce Kilmer



EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...