Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Look to the Sky

This is such a appropriate card today.  I have been hearing about the visible planetary alignment happening in the sky.  Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter all visible in the sky.  The best viewing time is early morning say 5 am.  Look to the South and Mercury will be closest to the horizon then look for other bright spots.  For a month or so I can see and hopefully appreciate more of the wonder of this Universe with these visible planets lined up in the sky.

Perspective is a apt description of this card.  It is how I look at things that matter.  Well actually I have to look first.  There is so much wonder in the World, I only have to take the time to stop, look, and listen.  Forget the naysayers and the doomsday predictions and look and see the grand splendor that has been gifted.  I am ever grateful for my time on the another planet in our Solar System, Earth.
Live Long and Prosper.


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards -Steven D Farmer

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...