Sunday, January 24, 2016

To Thine Ownself be True

I took a tarot class a few years back after being introduced to the cards and one of the lessons of that day is to figure out which card in the deck was our own Significator.  Based on my visual response and astrological information I chose the Queen of Pentacles.  The Queen of Earth.  This Queen was born into the royal family.  Some queens marry into the role, not this Queen, she has been royal since birth.  She does not hold tight or stare at her pentacle, she is comfortable in all her glory.

I am always happy to see the Queen of Pentacles.  I first knew her in the RWS deck from that class.  Whenever she presents herself for the day, I usually learn or figure out something else about myself.  The lessons of life never end and her lessons are usually beneficial and educational.  So look I forward to the day.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate; our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." Excerpt from  A RETURN TO LOVE -Marianne Williamson

THE GODDESS Tarot -Kris Waldherr

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...