Thursday, January 14, 2016

I didn't ask

I didn't ask for advice.  This King of Winter in most decks is King of Swords; full of advice on how,...well just about everything.  He walks alone with his wisdom (owl) I think because he just knows he knows more than most and so he keeps to himself.  I am sure something will come up today and someone will try to tell me what I should do.

I pretty much keep my own counsel.  There are times I am sure I can be like him, isolated because the rest of world just doesn't get me.


"I don't trust old men who think they know better.  Beware that angelic pose... Behind it is eons of lies." - Sharyn Mallow Woertz



FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine
Illustrations by Howard David Johnson

3 comments:

  1. wow, I've arrived! Being quoted is a real surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it Grand. You are being quoted. I loved that when you wrote that last year. I too don't trust old men; a lot of them are pretty condescending, who need to keep their mouths shut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite quote I've ever used is ""Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead." ~ Gene Fowler 1890-1960". Well enough to have used it twice :)

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...