Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Head Games

Mystification - fear is a hammer and when the people are finally beaten into the conviction that existence hangs by a frayed thread, they will be led to where they need to go. 

Right at the moment all is well in my world.  I will not let this portent of fear and worry lead me down the path of fear and worry.  I will let my heart guide me and not respond to the day in fear.  What ever might come up today, I can and will handle. 
'Don't worry be Happy!'




FAIRY Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

1 comment:

  1. Hakuna Matata back atcha.
    I've noticed over the years, my most fearful times are when I don't really know what I'm afraid of.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...