Sunday, January 3, 2016

Frolicking

Reminds me to do what makes me happy.  Life is good.  There are times though that I get caught up in the drama. My own little insecurities and heaven forbid others little games and weirdness.  That's when I need to get away and just dance.  Play a little bit.  Throw off the heaviness and get out and play.  Not to take it all so serious and have some fun with myself and enjoy others.

The Holidays are just past, kind of a let down.  All the preparations, shopping, cooking, celebrating and then...  Still there are a lot of everyday things worth celebrating and enjoying.   It's a new year, a new week, a new day.  Today is all about today.  Just go with it and have fun.  Just let my heart fly and celebrate the day.  
I gave myself this new deck for Christmas.  I love fairies, they enjoy themselves.  Sometimes their fun comes when they play tricks on you and sometimes that is not so much fun, but what is life without a few surprises.

FAIRY Tarot Cards- Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...