Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Fairy Dust

This young fairy looks directly at me.  In most cards and in most decks the characters seldom look directly at us.  I think she is trying to convey to me - is make a wish and make it so.  The golden coin is magically pulled from thin air.  All we need is all around us we just need to realize it.  The curiosity in this card that really gets my attention are all the books and especially the two books that seemingly have been opened to the same pages.  The book in the foreground and the one on the toadstool, I just can't quite make out what the art is on those pages. 

The caption of the card is... A windfall of money, advice, or assistance from others.  A very successful project.  A happy change in your career.    All nice thoughts and possibilities.  Tonight is the Big Power Ball Drawing.  Now that would be a windfall of money!





FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

2 comments:

  1. It has been years and years since I bought a ticket. I used to get Rob 5 scratch tickets for his christmas stocking. A few weeks ago a work group won a million. I'll bet they were sad at how little that divided up into :) Winning at life is a much bigger pot and far more worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't buy the Power Ball lottery ticket, but since it's a record jacket pot of over a Billion Dollars, I had to throw my $2 in the pot. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...