Sunday, January 17, 2016

Effortless

I have been thinking of moving lately.  When I was younger I moved all the time; every couple of years I decided I wanted a change and I packed up and moved to a new apartment.  No problem, it seemed Effortless.  I went with the flow.  I didn't worry about particulars or if there was a 'waterfall' ahead, difficulties not yet seen.  Just moved.  What the heck if there was something ahead unknown and maybe even a little dangerous it added to the intrigue.  Ahhh to be young again filled with whimsy and bravado.

Not so Effortless now.  All the preparation and planning.  Does this go or not?  Do I find a place close to  a grocery store, hospital, family, friends?  Do I buy or rent?  Getting older I find I have to stop and weight all the considerations.  It has gotten a lot more challenging than getting some boxes and moving on the quick.  Now it feels like heading headlong over the cliff.  Maybe I will call my niece and let her decide.  She is 23 and will have me boxed up and moved before I hang up the phone.


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards -Steven D. Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...